<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7001800636212959977?origin\x3dhttp://thelilbigguy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, February 19, 2009 . 5:22 PM

today sucked =.=

this morning Mr.Ho came to our class to tell us that only 5 could go to SMU for the seminar. And I wasn't one those five. He refused to disclose how he chose those 5 lucky ones. oh well what a let down.

Then it became worse during GP lesson. I wasn't aware that I was supposed to bring my dam skills pack. So i brought my content since it was just distributed and thought the teacher will talk a little about it. And PAM! He had to go through skills pack during the lesson. Miraculously only 2 dint bring the skills pack. To top it off. I had to stand outside of the classroom for 40 mins. It was damn embarrassing. It was all my bloody fault for not knowing that the skill pack will be used. Lesson learned: bring all the GP stuff every lesson. 3 newspaper article reviews as extra punishment. Luckily it was studies related instead of some maintenance shit.

Went to see Ms.Yamuna after school to ask for chemistry tips. Never know how people studied chem since it makes no sense to me. The answer? Memorize. ok what a great day. Im off to do my work.