Saturday, February 21, 2009 . 11:41 PM



I just watched the movie 300 Spartans. It's a bit gruesome but it's a very nice movie. For those who dint watch it i recommend it and rate it 5 stars. In order not to spoil the movie for anyone that hasn't watched it, i shall leave out the story details. King Leonidas was a true man and a true warrior. The queen was a good wife and a good mother. I totally loved the movie.


Another good movie that's worthy to watch is Wall.e. It's a story about how humans have evaded to space due to the mass pollution on earth and how a little plant triggered a love story between 2 robots wall.e and eva, also how it made humans realise that one should do a part to save earth and not to depend completely on machines.
Both are great movies. If you missed either, go rent their disks when you are free. I bet it's gonna worth your time.
